During each worship services we will have Family Dedication. This will be a special time for families to commit to raising their children, regardless of age, in faith according to the Lord’s precepts. If you would like to participate please click the link below and fill out the form.
Come join us as we serve our city this Christmas season at Keller Town Center for Holly Days! The Mount has been given the privilege of running the kids' Jingle Bell Zone this year! Sign up to volunteer and come enjoy The Very Merry Light Parade, the lighting of the Christmas tree, Santa's arrival, stage entertainment, a two-lane snow hill, arts and crafts, concessions and of course our activities at the Jingle Bell Zone.
- When: Friday, December 1, 2017 @ 6 p.m.
- Where: Keller Town Center, 1100 Bear Creek Parkway
- Cost: One non-perishable food item, to be donated to The Community Storehouse to get into the Jingle Bell Zone.
Sweet friends, delicious food, and a little bit of fun are the perfect way to celebrate the season!
Bring a wrapped ornament, your favorite Christmas snack, and a friend or two! Join us at The Mount Keller, 860 N Keller Smithfield Road.
Want to help with the festivities? Contact Kate Titsworth at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you in need of a DATE NIGHT with your spouse? How about a night to shop without the kids present? Well start planning!
When: Friday, December 15 from 6pm-9pm
Where: The Mount Keller - Children’s Building
Who: Kids ages 1 year old-6th grade
What’s the cost? $5 per child or $10 per family & a pizza dinner is included
Our amazing high school and college age students as well as the young adults are graciously going to serve, play and watch your kids while you get some MUCH needed one on one time! So REGISTER today!!!! Space is limited due to the number of volunteers we have serving.
Sunday, November 12 is Orphan Care Sunday at The Mount. Save the Date and plan to join us on this special Sunday as we highlight opportunities to care for the least, the left out, the lonely and the lost. Also join adoptive and foster families for a lunch picnic on Nov 12 at 1-3pm at Johnson Road Park in Keller. All are welcome! To RSVP for the picnic, click the button below.
OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD
Help us share the Gospel with thousands of kids and families worldwide. It’s simple: Grab a box (or two, three or more!) this Sunday, pack it, & bring it back by Sunday Nov 12. A few moments of fun “work” on our end packing shoeboxes could result in an eternal difference in the life of kids and families around the world! Join us & let’s make a huge impact together this Christmas!
Men, join us for our Men's Breakfast in the Fellowship Hall. This is great time for encouragement, food (bacon), and for praying together for our families, or church, and our city. Sign up with the link below and let us know you are coming. Email email@example.com for more info.
PARENTS and STUDENTS are invited to join us for this mid-semester night of fun and connection!
- Wednesday, November 1st from 6:00-8:00 PM
- Meet at The Battlefield @ Competitive Edge Sports, 1512 I-35W, Denton 76207
- Cost = $8/per person payable on day of event, which includes all equipment and pizza
- Online waivers must be completed for all participants at nerfwarstx.com
Contact Student Minster Rob Watson firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Mount Disaster Relief team will be taking volunteers to Houston again to serve families whose homes were flooded during Hurricane Harvey. The trip will be 10/27/17 - 10/29/17. Housing and food will be provided through Send Relief, an effort by the Southern Baptist of Texas Convention. Volunteers should be 18+, mission-minded and like to serve. A criminal background check and waiver will be required. Registration deadline is 10/25/17. Please email email@example.com for additional questions.
Or, to give financially to The Mount Disaster Relief effort, please click here and select ʺDisaster Reliefʺ in the drop down box.
For updates on this event, please visit and like The Mount Disaster Relief Team Facebook page. The testimonies from their trip are truly unbelievable!
"Sing praises to God, sing praises! Sing praises to our King, sing praises!" - Psalm 47:6
The Mount is releasing our first ever worship album, "Songs for the Mission," at our night of worship Friday, October 6th @ 7:00 p.m. Come be the first to pick up a copy as 100% of the proceeds will go to benefit those suffering from Hurricane Harvey.
Invite your neighbors, friends and co-workers as all are welcome and the night will be completely free.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
MEET THE MOUNT
Interested in learning more about The Mount, meeting the leadership, and / or becoming a covenant member? Join us for lunch and a brief introductory class next Sunday 10/1 following 2nd service in the Student Center. Lunch is provided and childcare will be available; more info and sign-ups are available at themount.church/path.
After attending "Meet The Mount," we invite you to join us for our membership classes. Membership Matters is for anyone seeking covenant membership at The Mount. Click here to find out more information and to sign up.
See You at the Pole is still about students uniting themselves in prayer before God interceding for their generation. All around the globe, in every time zone, students will be gathering at their floagpoles, praying for their school, friends, families, churches and communities.
Precept - Genesis Part 3:
Genesis, Becoming a Friend of the Faithful God
Fellowship Hall | Cost $10
- Tuesday 9:30am | Led by Cristina Welch | Starting September 19 | No childcare
- Thursday 7:00pm | Led by Lisa Tucker | Starting September 21 | Childcare available
Classes are full.
Last year a question was asked at staff meeting. “What would it look like if we were all, All In?” It was a simple root question that lead to several branching ideas:
- What if we all showed up together on one Sunday?
- What if everyone gave something on one Sunday?
- What if all of us were in a Community Group?
- What if every single member had a place to serve in the church?
Out of this conversation came the idea of “ALL IN” Sunday. Join us Sunday, September 17th for our 2nd ALL IN Sunday!
We are excited to invite you to join us for a new Wednesday night celebration for kids at The Mount Church. GLOW is a high energy, VBS-style, weekly worship event for kids in grades K-6. We would love for you to join us each Wednesday evening from 6:30 to 7:45 pm for games, teaching, and FUN!
Can you believe that summer is coming to a close and school is starting in just a few short weeks?? This Sunday, August 6, is Promotion Sunday for kids '2 years old' up to kids 'going into 6th grade'!
Preschool (Birth - Kinder)
•Birth - 24 Months will stay in Rooms 107, 108, 109 accordingly
•2 Year Olds (2 years old by Sept 1) - Room 109
•3 Year Olds (3 years old by Sept 1) - Room 110
•4 Year Olds (4 years old by Sept 1) - Room 101
•Kinder (5 years old by Sept 1) - Room 113
Grade School (1st - 6th grade)
•1st and 2nd grade - Room 200
•3rd and 4th grade - Room 203
•5th and 6th grade - Room 202
You, your family and the whole church are invited to our Family Night on Sunday, July 23 from 6-8:30. This is a FREE family event. During the evening, your family will enjoy a complimentary dinner, water inflatables, games, crafts, a Quest and more. Feel free to bring lawn chairs or blankets. And don’t forget your towels and sunscreen.
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Welcome to VBS at The Mount 2017! We are so excited about this summer's Vacation Bible School. Here are a few highlights.
- Family Night – Sunday, July 23 | 6:00 PM
Food, VBS Registration, Games, Prizes, Treasure Hunt
- VBS – Monday, July 24 – Thursday, July 27| 6:00 – 8:30 PM
- Kinder-6th Grades (Entering in the Fall of 2017)
- A snack will be provided (a dinner will not be served)
- Who: Incoming 7th Grade Students
- What: New Student Transition Event
- When: Sunday, July 23rd - Thursday, July 27th
- Where: The Mount
- Why: Merge is our welcoming event where our incoming 7th graders have an opportunity to serve, learn, and engage with some of our student & adult leaders in a fun and safe environment. Merge begins on Sunday, July 23rd @ 9am as a welcoming party of our student leaders will escort our new 7th graders over to the student area for breakfast, worship, and Student Community Groups followed by worship @ 10:30! Merge continues on Sunday-Thursday evenings at VBS-where the new 7th graders will be serving & having their own Bible study and connection time with the Student Ministry leadership!!
Whether you are new to VBS or you have served before, join us for an evening of being equipped so we can serve our kids well. All volunteers are required to attend one of our training nights prior to VBS. email children @themount.church for more info. Childcare is available.
July 9th or 12th | 6:30pm
- Who: 7th-12th Grade Students
- What: Summer Camp
- When: Tuesday, July 4th - Saturday, July 8th
- Where: Glorieta, New Mexico
- Why: This is the pinnacle of our summer! Student Life Camp is designed to stretch students on their faith journey and take them out of their normal environments and place them into God’s amazing creation where life change occurs. It is also simply a blast! Our theme this summer is The Word where students will understand that the Bible is the only perfect source of truth because it contains the very wisdom of God for daily living and eternal life with Him. Cost is $325.