If you have a student going to camp, join Rob at 8:30-8:50am or 10-10:20am in the Student Building, June 4th & 18th. Camp Coffees are 20 minute mingles where the parents of Student Life Campers can drop by on their way to worship and ask camp questions, drop off forms, make camp payments and pick up additional information.
Next Sunday, June 4th, we will hold a special called business meeting immediately following 2nd service to affirm our new Executive Pastor. All Covenant Members are encouraged to take part in this special time in the Worship Center.
True Woman 101, DIVINE Design
"The world's brand of womanhood is being tossed off by thousands as they join a quiet counterrevolution. Dig into the heart of true manhood and womanhood, and discover the beauty, joy, and fulfillment of being exactly who He created you to be. If you're tired of cliched advice, shallow caricatures, and cookie-cutter solutions—then this eight-week Bible study with foundational teaching and insight from God's Word!"
Join us for our summer Bible Study, sign up below
Dates | June 6 - August 1
Cost | $10
Childcare | available only with advanced registration by May 31, 2017. Cost one-time fee of $20 for the first child, $5 for each additional child.
Dates | June 8 - August 3
Cost | $10
Childcare | No
- Who: 7th-12th Grade Students
- What: Summer Mid-Week Gathering
- When: Select Wednesdays in June & July (6/7, 6/21, 6/28, 7/12, 7/19)
- Where: Various locations
- Why: WAKE is our mid-week gathering during the summer where we build on the idea of the Christian life being like a water skier behind a boat…we’re following something much bigger than ourselves! WAKE will include water-themed activities, friends, groceries, and Bible study. This is a great outreach opportunity for our students to invite their squad to see what we’re all about!
Student Life Kids Camp in Waxahachie, June 8-11, for kids entering 4th-7th grades.
Registration has closed. If you have any questions please contact Kristyn Laughter at email@example.com.
Day One - God’s Word is treasure. (Psalm 119:11)
Day Two - God’s Word tells us the greatest treasure is Jesus. (Mark 10:21)
Day Three - People who treasure Jesus above everything else will talk about Him. (Matthew 6:19-21)
Let's get together at Bear Creek Park for lunch and laughs. Bring your own lunch. Bottled water provided. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Men, join us for our Men's Breakfast in the Fellowship Hall. This is great time for encouragement, foo (bacon), and for praying together for our families, or church, and our city. Email email@example.com for more info.
- Who: 7th-12th Grade Students
- What: Student Mission Trip
- When: Sunday, June 11th - Friday, June 16th
- Where: Comanche, Texas
- Why: To give our students another great opportunity to put their faith into action! Students will be assigned to work crews with other teenagers from across the state & beyond. Each crew will fully paint the exterior of a home belonging to individuals who have been screened and simply can’t afford the work & repairs or are unable to physically address the needs. About half of the homes will also be re-roofed and can also include handicap ramp construction.
Interested in learning more about The Mount, meeting the leadership, and / or becoming a covenant member? Join us for lunch and a brief introductory class next Sunday 4/23 following 2nd service in the Student Center. Lunch is provided and childcare will be available.
Families of The Mount be sure to join us for a time of worship that is sure to be engaging for the whole family. Childcare will be available for children 2 and under.
- Who: 7th-12th Grade Students
- What: Summer Camp
- When: Tuesday, July 4th - Saturday, July 8th
- Where: Glorieta, New Mexico
- Why: This is the pinnacle of our summer! Student Life Camp is designed to stretch students on their faith journey and take them out of their normal environments and place them into God’s amazing creation where life change occurs. It is also simply a blast! Our theme this summer is The Word where students will understand that the Bible is the only perfect source of truth because it contains the very wisdom of God for daily living and eternal life with Him. Cost is $325.
Whether you are new to VBS or you have served befor, join us ofr an evening of being equipped so we can serve our kids well. All volunteers are required to attend one of our training nights prior to VBS. email children @themount.church for more info. Childcare is available.
July 9th or 12th | 6:30pm
For adoptive and foster families, and anyone else who is interested in some Saturday park fun, fellowship, and food! For more info talk to our Community Pastor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Who: Incoming 7th Grade Students
- What: New Student Transition Event
- When: Sunday, July 23rd - Thursday, July 27th
- Where: The Mount
- Why: Merge is our welcoming event where our incoming 7th graders have an opportunity to serve, learn, and engage with some of our student & adult leaders in a fun and safe environment. Merge begins on Sunday, July 23rd @ 9am as a welcoming party of our student leaders will escort our new 7th graders over to the student area for breakfast, worship, and Student Community Groups followed by worship @ 10:30! Merge continues on Sunday-Thursday evenings at VBS-where the new 7th graders will be serving & having their own Bible study and connection time with the Student Ministry leadership!!
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Welcome to VBS at The Mount 2017! We are so excited about this summer's Vacation Bible School. Here are a few highlights.
- Family Night – Sunday, July 23 | 6:00 PM
Food, VBS Registration, Games, Prizes, Treasure Hunt
- VBS – Monday, July 24 – Thursday, July 27| 6:00 – 8:30 PM
- Kinder-6th Grades (Entering in the Fall of 2017)
- A snack will be provided (a dinner will not be served)
All children ages 3 years - 5th grade will promote to their new classes on Sunday, August 6th. If you have any questions email email@example.com.
Join us as we celebrate getting back in the swing of things! We will have a family fun night filled with water, fellowship, and food for purchase. If you have any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students of The Mount, join us for food, fun, friends, and an explosion of color! If you have any questions email email@example.com.
- Who: 12th Grade Students & their Families
- What: Grad Recognition Dinner
- When: Wednesday, May 17th from 6:30-7:45pm
- Where: Student Worship Center
- Why: We’ll recognize & honor our soon-to-be graduates with dinner, gifts, and a family share/prayer time. This will be hosted by our Junior Class parents.
As a church, we are a family, and as a family, we have business to take care of. Join us as we worship, talk about what the Lord has done and is doing in our church body, and then pray over and confirm new Deacons that God has brought to serve at The Mount.
Come to the Keller Town Hall and pray for our nation, our state, and our city, with our city. There will be 3 main prayer gatherings that you can choose to participate in. There will also be prayer tents where people can pray in 30 minute increments. Reserved time for The Mount is 4:00pm-5:30pm. Pastor Ryan will pray during the 5:30pm Prayer Gathering.
MEET THE MOUNT
Interested in learning more about The Mount, meeting the leadership, and / or becoming a covenant member? Join us for lunch and a brief introductory class next Sunday 4/23 following 2nd service in the Student Center. Lunch is provided and childcare will be available; more info and sign-ups are available at themount.church/path.
After attending "Meet The Mount," we invite you to join us for our membership classes. Membership Matters is for anyone seeking covenant membership at The Mount. Click here to find out more information and to sign up.
Please bring your favorite dish to share for a potluck dinner. There will be food, fellowship and fun games. Come and enjoy!
This Changes Everything! Our Easter celebration of the resurrected King is THIS WEEK! Invite those in your life who need Jesus and ask God who you can invite to our Good Friday and Easter services this year.
April 14 | 6:30pm
April 16 | 9 & 10:30am
A great opportunity for us as a church to reach out and serve our community! Let's link arms as we gather candy, stuff eggs, and volunteer in various capacities to show and share the love of Jesus with the city of Keller.
We will be in the Student Center stuffing 10,000 eggs for the Keller Egg Scramble. Join us for this time of prayer and fellowship as we prepare to serve our city.
MEN’S ANNUAL FISHING TRIP
Cost is $140 for the week or $45 per night, which includes lodging & food. You will be required to purchase an OK fishing license for $35. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up or for more info.
- Who: 7th-12th Grade Students
- What: Local Service Projects for Widows, Orphans, and Senior Adults
- When: Wednesday, March 15th - Friday, March 17th from 10am-2pm each day followed by lunch
- Where: Keller, Texas
- Why: To give our students a great opportunity to put their faith into action! Students will be living out James 1:27 by caring for widows & orphans.We’ll be serving 2 members and the Chosen Ones orphan care ministry during this 3-day emphasis. For more info email email@example.com.
During both worship services we will have Family Dedication. This will be a special time for families to commit to raising their children, regardless of age, in faith according to the Lord’s precepts. If you would like to participate please click the link below and fill out the form.
A gathering of Next Generation parents (birth - 12th grade) for coffee, connection & conversation. We'll share important details regarding events & programs within our childrens & student ministries. We'll also unpack how to parent biblically in our current culture. Childcare provided. Register below to let us know your family will be here.
WHEN: Sunday, February 26 from 4:30-5:30 PM
WHERE: Student Center Building
Membership matters at The Mount. If you feel God is leading you to The Mount AND you have attended 'Meet The Mount', your next step is to REGISTER for 'Membership Matters'. Membership Matters is our two-week membership class.
WHAT: A 2-week class covering what we believe, how we function, why covenant membership and where you fit.
WHEN: Quarterly on the 2nd & 3rd Sundays at 10:30am
WHERE: Student Center
This class is prerequisite for Covenant Membership here at The Mount. Click to REGISTER
If you have any questions concerning this class, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whether you are a first time guest or a long time member, come connect with us a we explore how to grow deeper in Christ and go further in His mission
Are you interested in learning more about The Mount, meeting the leadership, and / or becoming a covenant member? Join us for lunch and this brief introductory class ‘Meet The Mount’ following 2nd service in the Student Center. Lunch will be provided; sign-up at themount.church/path or via our App under the ‘Connect’ tab.
We will have 3 identical Christmas Services.
Christmas Eve at 3:00 & 4:30
Christmas Day at 10:30
2016 was an amazing year! And we believe 2017 to be even greater! It is not too late to join us in our "All In" offering as we prepare for kingdom IMPACT in 2017.
Set aside the busy-ness of this holiday season to come and savor the glorious gift God has given to us in His Son. Be refreshed and refocused as we reflect on the life, death and resurrection of our glorious Savior, Jesus Christ. Emmanuel has come!
Join us December 4th at 4pm for our end-of-year business meeting, it will be “family” gathering to discuss & celebrate what God is doing at The Mount!
Deadline extended to this Sunday for shoeboxes! Bring your shoeboxes to the Worship Center on Sunday, if you won't be here bring them to the office this week. Office hours are Monday - Thursday 9am-4pm. The gospel is presented with every shoebox that is given out. Pray for the salvation of many! John 4:35, “Look, I tell you, lift up your eyes, and see that the fields are white for harvest.”
The Sunday after Thanksgiving we will all worship together in the Worship Center. There will be no adult, child or student Community Groups on this day. You will want to be here for this special first Sunday of our Advent series.
Help serve a local Keller community by sharing the love of Jesus! This October 31 will be our annual Fall Fest. The Fest will be held at Bloomfield Park again this year, located at 301 Bloomfield Drive, Keller Texas, 76248.
If you would like to volunteer click HERE to sign up for a shift or two. You can also stop by the Fall Fest table in the foyer to see how you can be a part. Candy donations collected now until the event.
As believers we are called to discipleship, but knowing where to start or how to do it can be intimidating. The good news is we were not left on our own. God gave us His word and His Spirit who gifts each one of us to further the gospel and build up the body of Christ. So how can we, as spiritually gifted sisters in Christ, step out of our comfort zone and walk in obedience to the life-giving work of making disciples? Invite a friend and come learn with us as we discover the art of discipleship! Sign up here.
See You At The Pole is on the morning of Wednesday, September 28th at schools all around the globe! In every time zone students will be gathering at their school flagpoles...praying for their school, friends, families, churches, and communities.
Vanished: Left Behind - Next Generation opens in theaters on the night of Wednesday, September 28th at 7:00 PM at Cinemark-Alliance. We'll meet at the theater to see this fresh and modern "coming-of-age-during-the-apocolypse" story for the post "Twilight" generation.