Precept - Genesis Part 3:
Genesis, Becoming a Friend of the Faithful God
Fellowship Hall | Cost $10
- Tuesday 9:30am | Led by Cristina Welch | Starting September 19 | No childcare
- Thursday 7:00pm | Led by Lisa Tucker | Starting September 21 | Childcare available
40 Minute Bible Study - Mark Part 3
Jesus: Understanding His Death and Resurrection
Children's Building | Room 103 | Cost $5
- Thursday 7:00pm | Led by Laura Johnson | Starting September 21 | Childcare available.
We are excited to invite you to join us for a new Wednesday night celebration for kids at The Mount Church. GLOW is a high energy, VBS-style, weekly worship event for kids in grades K-6. We would love for you to join us each Wednesday evening from 6:30 to 7:45 pm for games, teaching, and FUN!
Can you believe that summer is coming to a close and school is starting in just a few short weeks?? This Sunday, August 6, is Promotion Sunday for kids '2 years old' up to kids 'going into 6th grade'!
Preschool (Birth - Kinder)
•Birth - 24 Months will stay in Rooms 107, 108, 109 accordingly
•2 Year Olds (2 years old by Sept 1) - Room 109
•3 Year Olds (3 years old by Sept 1) - Room 110
•4 Year Olds (4 years old by Sept 1) - Room 101
•Kinder (5 years old by Sept 1) - Room 113
Grade School (1st - 6th grade)
•1st and 2nd grade - Room 200
•3rd and 4th grade - Room 203
•5th and 6th grade - Room 202
You, your family and the whole church are invited to our Family Night on Sunday, July 23 from 6-8:30. This is a FREE family event. During the evening, your family will enjoy a complimentary dinner, water inflatables, games, crafts, a Quest and more. Feel free to bring lawn chairs or blankets. And don’t forget your towels and sunscreen.
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Welcome to VBS at The Mount 2017! We are so excited about this summer's Vacation Bible School. Here are a few highlights.
- Family Night – Sunday, July 23 | 6:00 PM
Food, VBS Registration, Games, Prizes, Treasure Hunt
- VBS – Monday, July 24 – Thursday, July 27| 6:00 – 8:30 PM
- Kinder-6th Grades (Entering in the Fall of 2017)
- A snack will be provided (a dinner will not be served)
- Who: Incoming 7th Grade Students
- What: New Student Transition Event
- When: Sunday, July 23rd - Thursday, July 27th
- Where: The Mount
- Why: Merge is our welcoming event where our incoming 7th graders have an opportunity to serve, learn, and engage with some of our student & adult leaders in a fun and safe environment. Merge begins on Sunday, July 23rd @ 9am as a welcoming party of our student leaders will escort our new 7th graders over to the student area for breakfast, worship, and Student Community Groups followed by worship @ 10:30! Merge continues on Sunday-Thursday evenings at VBS-where the new 7th graders will be serving & having their own Bible study and connection time with the Student Ministry leadership!!
Whether you are new to VBS or you have served before, join us for an evening of being equipped so we can serve our kids well. All volunteers are required to attend one of our training nights prior to VBS. email children @themount.church for more info. Childcare is available.
July 9th or 12th | 6:30pm
- Who: 7th-12th Grade Students
- What: Summer Camp
- When: Tuesday, July 4th - Saturday, July 8th
- Where: Glorieta, New Mexico
- Why: This is the pinnacle of our summer! Student Life Camp is designed to stretch students on their faith journey and take them out of their normal environments and place them into God’s amazing creation where life change occurs. It is also simply a blast! Our theme this summer is The Word where students will understand that the Bible is the only perfect source of truth because it contains the very wisdom of God for daily living and eternal life with Him. Cost is $325.
If you have a student going to camp, join Rob at 8:30-8:50am or 10-10:20am in the Student Building, Sunday, June 18th. Camp Coffees are 20 minute mingles where the parents of Student Life Campers can drop by on their way to worship and ask camp questions, drop off forms, make camp payments and pick up additional information.
Student Life Kids Camp in Waxahachie, June 8-11, for kids entering 4th-7th grades.
Registration has closed. If you have any questions please contact Kristyn Laughter at email@example.com.
Day One - God’s Word is treasure. (Psalm 119:11)
Day Two - God’s Word tells us the greatest treasure is Jesus. (Mark 10:21)
Day Three - People who treasure Jesus above everything else will talk about Him. (Matthew 6:19-21)
- Who: 7th-12th Grade Students
- What: Summer Mid-Week Gathering
- When: Select Wednesdays in June & July (6/7, 6/21, 6/28, 7/12, 7/19)
- Where: Various locations
- Why: WAKE is our mid-week gathering during the summer where we build on the idea of the Christian life being like a water skier behind a boat…we’re following something much bigger than ourselves! WAKE will include water-themed activities, friends, groceries, and Bible study. This is a great outreach opportunity for our students to invite their squad to see what we’re all about!
WAKE #1 IS THIS WEDNESDAY, JUNE 7th! WAKEs will include acoustic worship, Bible study, and summer fun!
• 6:15...Meet @ The Mount
• 6:30...Depart for WB
• 7:00-8:00...WhirlyBall (147 E Harwood Rd, Hurst, TX 76054)
• 8:30...Arrive back @ The Mount
• $5 per student and friends are welcome
True Woman 101, DIVINE Design
"The world's brand of womanhood is being tossed off by thousands as they join a quiet counterrevolution. Dig into the heart of true manhood and womanhood, and discover the beauty, joy, and fulfillment of being exactly who He created you to be. If you're tired of cliched advice, shallow caricatures, and cookie-cutter solutions—then this eight-week Bible study with foundational teaching and insight from God's Word!"
Join us for our summer Bible Study, sign up below
Dates | June 6 - August 1
Cost | $10
Childcare | available only with advanced registration by May 31, 2017. Cost one-time fee of $20 for the first child, $5 for each additional child.
Dates | June 8 - August 3
Cost | $10
Childcare | No
- Who: 12th Grade Students & their Families
- What: Grad Recognition Dinner
- When: Wednesday, May 17th from 6:30-7:45pm
- Where: Student Worship Center
- Why: We’ll recognize & honor our soon-to-be graduates with dinner, gifts, and a family share/prayer time. This will be hosted by our Junior Class parents.
Come to the Keller Town Hall and pray for our nation, our state, and our city, with our city. There will be 3 main prayer gatherings that you can choose to participate in. There will also be prayer tents where people can pray in 30 minute increments. Reserved time for The Mount is 4:00pm-5:30pm. Pastor Ryan will pray during the 5:30pm Prayer Gathering.
MEET THE MOUNT
Interested in learning more about The Mount, meeting the leadership, and / or becoming a covenant member? Join us for lunch and a brief introductory class next Sunday 4/23 following 2nd service in the Student Center. Lunch is provided and childcare will be available; more info and sign-ups are available at themount.church/path.
After attending "Meet The Mount," we invite you to join us for our membership classes. Membership Matters is for anyone seeking covenant membership at The Mount. Click here to find out more information and to sign up.
This Changes Everything! Our Easter celebration of the resurrected King is THIS WEEK! Invite those in your life who need Jesus and ask God who you can invite to our Good Friday and Easter services this year.
April 14 | 6:30pm
April 16 | 9 & 10:30am