Mount Church family and friends,
I can’t believe it! Six years ago today, September 12, 2010, was my first Sunday as Lead Pastor at The Mount. I can honestly say, the years have flown by at lightning speed. What an amazing God we serve. What an incredible journey to be part of.
BUT, GOD’S NOT DONE YET!
A little over two months ago the question was asked at staff meeting. “What would it look like if we were all, All In?” It was a simple root question that lead to several branching ideas:
- What if we all showed up together on one Sunday?
- What if everyone gave something on one Sunday?
- What if all of us were in a Community Group.
- What if every single member had a place to serve in the church?
Out of this conversation came the idea of “All In” Sunday. We didn’t want to just dream, we wanted to give it a try. We honestly wanted to see what it would look like, not in our heads, but in reality.
So this Sunday, September 18th, is “All In” Sunday at The Mount. Here are 3 simple steps today to help you prepare for and make the most of “All In” Sunday:
- for God to work in your life as you prepare for Sunday’s gathering
- for God to us you to invite someone this week
- for God to draw people to Jesus throughout this week
- for God to get all glory
- plan now on being here Sunday
- plan how you will invite someone to come with you
- share on your social media the "All In" invite (click here)
- share your wristband with someone who would come with you
Our prayer is BIG. Our hope is HUGE. Our aim is SIMPLE. Let’s be “ALL IN” and see what God can do! We will see you this Sunday at The Mount!!!
BEING changed, BRINGING change, BE the change TOGETHER,