The Mount Facility Use Form
The Mount - Facility Use Request
$860 Keller Smithfield Rd, Keller TX 76248
Facility Use and Rental Policy
RESERVING THE FACILITY
In order to reserve any part of the facility, you must fill out the Facility Use Request form. You can pick up the form from The Mount office, request a form via email from email@example.com or visit http://www.themountonline.com/facilityform to fill out online. Reservations must be made 60 days ahead of time.
$2. Non-members or inactive members can only schedule 6 months in advance.
1. Covenant Member activities have priority over non-member activities. To be regarded as a “member” the scheduling party must have completed our membership class, signed a membership covenant, and have attended The Mount worship services at least monthly over the 6 months prior to scheduling. Members may schedule up to 1 year in advance.
New Year’s Eve and Day
3. Nothing will be scheduled on the following days:
Thanksgiving Day and Weekend
The week preceding Easter Day
Memorial Day Weekend
Any scheduled Worship Service
Labor Day Weekend
• Tuesday - until 5pm
The facility is generally available during the following days and times:
• Monday - all day
• Friday - all day
• Wednesday - until 3pm
• Thursday - until 5pm
• Saturday - before 3pm
$• (350) chairs
Worship Center Auditorium
The auditorium has seating for 350 people. There is no additional fee for using available approved equipment and furnishings in the auditorium. Equipment includes:
The stage is 40’ X 15’ but does not have handicap access. Detailed specs on equipment is available as needed.
• (8) 8’ folding tables
The Student Building is an approximately 800 square feet space that holds 150 chairs max. This space may also be set up with round table to seat nearly 80.
The fellowship hall will seat approximately 40 (depending on table configuration) and has two bathrooms and full kitchen.
The White chapel will seat 100 with a center aisle. This building has a bridal room and two restrooms.
$50 / hour
$50 / hour
$50 plus 25% of the facility fee is due at time of reservation in order to hold your date. The deposit should be paid 5 business days after scheduling, or the event will be cancelled. Final payment is due one week prior to event. No exceptions.
A deposit of
Covenant Members of The Mount may use the facility free of charge (given availability). Cleaning Deposit and Audio/Video technician fees may still apply.
FEE PAYMENT POLICY
A non-refundable deposit of 25% of your anticipated fees is due at time of reservation. All anticipated fees must be paid in full one week prior to event. There is no exception to this policy. Payments should be addressed to:
Keller, TX 76248
860 Keller Smithfield Rd
A Mount Church technician is required for all events requesting sound, lighting or multimedia presentations. Based on the scope of your event, more than one technician may be required. There is an additional fee for this service. Setup and sound checks must take place during the rental time frame with a Mount technician.
After your event has been approved and your deposit has been paid, you will be assigned an event coordinator. The fee for the event coordinator is included in the rental fee. Your event coordinator will be your contact person and will walk you through the facility before the event.
Events must be cancelled in writing and should be submitted to the Rental Coordinator as soon as possible. Events cancelled more than 20 business days prior to the event will qualify for a full refund, less a $50 administrative fee. Events cancelled less than 20 business days from the start of the event will not be refunded.
CANCELING & RESCHEDULING
$50 rescheduling fee will be applied to the event invoice.
If an event requires rescheduling, the Rental Coordinator must be notified at least 20 business days from the original start time of the event. There will be no penalty if an event is rescheduled within the required time. All deposits and payments will be put towards the new event date. If an event is rescheduled less than 20 business days from the original start time of the event, a
FOOD AND BEVERAGES
Food and drink items may be catered through an outside vendor. Outside vendors must be licensed and insured, and approved through the Rental Coordinator at least five (5) days prior to the event. Alcohol is not permitted on The Mount premises, and smoking is not permitted within 100 feet of any building entry nor inside any facility.
SETUP AND CLEANING
Chairs and tables are provided and should be set up by the customer. In order to recoup the cleaning deposit, customers are responsible for assuring that the facility is left in its original condition at the conclusion of the event. This includes, but is not limited to, returning all furnishings to their original positions, removing all decorations from the walls and trash from the floor, wiping up all spills, and removing all event materials from the space. Your rental fee includes a custodian who will clean the restrooms and vacuum the facility after your event. The Cleaning Deposit will be refunded within 2 weeks of the event conclusion if the facilities if deemed appropriately clean.
Decorations are not provided by The Mount. Your event coordinator must approve any and all decorations in advance and locations to be decorated or modified. Painters’ tape is to be used on painted surfaces.
• No deliveries will be accepted by The Mount staff for an event. Customers must bring all items with them at the time of set-up.
• The Mount reserves the right to disallow access to the building to any customer or vendor who has violated these guidelines.
• Visitor safety and access to public areas must be maintained during set-up periods.
• Strict adherence to the maximum capacity is enforced in compliance with fire regulations.
• Customers are liable for all damages incurred to the performance space.
• The church will not be responsible for any personal items lost, damaged, or stolen.
• The Mount reserves the right to cancel any event due to unforeseen circumstances. If The Mount cancels your event, you will be refunded any and all fees paid. You may then rebook another date with a 50% discount on the facility rental fee.
• Customers should only access the parts of the facility that they have rented. Other parts of the facility should be considered off-limits.
Phone: 817.431.1410; (Mon.–Thurs. from 9:00am – 4:00pm)
If you have any other questions contact The Mount office